Acumatica Previews 2021 R2 and Recognizes Customer Agility at Summit Day 2
LAS VEGAS, July 20, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Acumatica, the world's fastest-growing cloud ERP company, today demonstrated its commitment to modernizing customers' business operations to an enthusiastic audience of more than 2,500 customers, partners, media, and analysts gathered at the company's annual Summit event. Ali Jani, chief product officer, delivered the Day 2 keynote, and highlighted how companies can use Acumatica's platform to modernize analog processes and ultimately become a digital business.
"Acumatica's key differentiators set us apart from other industry competitors," said Jon Roskill, CEO at Acumatica. "We innovate our business and industry functionality at remarkable speeds, enabling us to deliver a future-proof platform that elevates our customers to be successful in the modern landscape. Moreover, we have a foundation of unparalleled ethical business practices that put the needs and interests of our customers first."
During the Day 2 keynote, Acumatica recognized the following customers for their successful digital transformation efforts. These customers utilized Acumatica's seamless personalization to boost growth and shepherd their respective markets with industry-leading capabilities.
- Excellence Award: Clive Coffee (Retail-Commerce)
- Excellence Award: Korpack (Distribution)
- Excellence Award: Roberts Glass & Service (Construction)
- Excellence Award: Scott Fetzer Consumer Brands (Manufacturing)
Acumatica also previewed upcoming 2021 R2 product features including advances in personalization, core business process functions, and industry editions.
Feature Benefits for Personalization:
- Consolidated toolbar streamlines functionality
- Automated updates without need for programming
Feature Benefits for "Managed Availability" Capabilities:
- Simplified transactions with international currencies
- Streamlined activity with the Microsoft Teams integration
Feature Benefits for Industry Editions:
Financials and CRM
- Improved email tracking, deliverability, and scalability via an integration to SendGrid
- Simplified reconciliation by matching bank transactions to multiple receipts and disbursements
Distribution and Commerce
- New up-sell and cross-sell capabilities to boost sales and increase revenue
- Improved fill rates and on-time order fulfillment with item substitutions
Construction and Field Service
- Simplified project workflow via project drop shipments
- Synchronized AP bills and sub invoices seamlessly with Procore
- Visualized production schedules to monitor utilization
- Improved traceability and quality control
Following the announcements and presentations of 2021 R2 features, Acumatica went on to demonstrate business scenarios where new and emerging technologies will play an increasing role. Demos focused on core business functions and Acumatica's platform, Commerce and Distribution, and Construction and Manufacturing editions. Together, the demos highlighted how Acumatica's innovative enhancements enable operational continuity and modernize business processes.
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered. For more information, visit www.acumatica.com.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/acumatica-previews-2021-r2-and-recognizes-customer-agility-at-summit-day-2-301335940.html